|Launch Date||March 24, 2003|
|End Date||May 20, 2010|
A witty hostess with a successful life. A distant guy with a past. A memory of the past interferes with the present. A tale about love and self-discovery. What will be the choice be- revenge or love?
 Comic History
Eternity is a markedly shoujo influenced seriel webcomic created by Farah and presented in OEL Manga format. This online comic primarily aimed at young adult audiences and light-hearted dramedy fans which explores themes of relationship, family and morality. Eternity comic is drawn in classic black and white pencil, inked, scanned and computer-toned, along with full-colored pages for the chapter covers. After returning from years of long hiatus, on 2006, Eternity has been republished on Smackjeeves and mirrored on DrunkDuck comic hosting websites. On May 2010, the author has announced her decision to discontinue Eternity comic project.
The creator has addressed the story of Eternity is the most important aspect of the comic, and that the average art is there more to compliment the story. The story's feel & theme takes obvious inspiration and blends combination of sources other than shoujo manga such as Eternity(a song by Dreams Come True Japanese band), Overtime(J-Dorama), What’s With Love?(Indonesian movie), Feel 100%(Hong Kong Comic), Smallville(US TV series) and plenty other influences. Eternity comic contains several special cameo appearances featuring selected characters from various online comics. Some parts of the comic use existing commercial songs to portray certain 'musical' scene. It also includes omake epilogues, including various gag scenarios.
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow
 Current Plot
Eternity chronicles the life of a talk-radio relationship psychologist named Flora Kane. After watching her mother, a counselor for the Floral House Counseling Center successfully aids her grieving clients, young Flora knew that she wanted to help other people, if only to get them to smile again. Years later, Flora has accomplished her dream, and works at Eternity.FM radio station. Raised with a strong moral background, Flora appears to be a warm, cheerful, optimistic person, enjoys her work immensely and always in control in life.
Nevertheless, things change when Flora encounters the new technical engineer, Daniel Blake who is also her very own childhood close friend. She notices he harbors an intense dislike towards her which leaves Flora very confused. Flora later discoverers that Daniel has lost his memories of his childhood, and as such has lost his memories of her. Further intrigued, Flora now has two mysteries to solve: why Daniel is so upset with her, and what happened to make him lose his memories. This is where the current comic pages leaves off and the rest of the series is in progress.
The main characters of Eternity are Flora and Daniel, along with their small group of friends in the station and their immediate and extended families.
- Flora Kane - The spirited and feisty protagonist.
- Daniel Blake - Flora's strong silent childhood friend.
- Abel Affaire D’Amour - The misguided yet charming youth.
- Alice Marshall - She has a rocky past relationship with Daniel.
- Miyabi Hamasaki - Flora's exuberant friend.
- Rosemary - Flora's mother.
- Naoko - Daniel's mother.
- Patrick - An underground tycoon from the past.
- Gautier - Patrick's current business partner.
- Constance Blossom - Owner of Blossoming Hearts flower store.
- Rahul Sigaraga - Eternity.Coop's CEO.
- Zeal - The larger than life DJ.
- Fiedor - The competitor.
- Leap - Rosemary's pet squirrel.
- Yubari from Zirahd's Stolen Heart
- India from Topaz's Femme Fatale
- Ru and Colleeen from Whirlwynd's 20 Galaxies
- The Elements from Lina El's Earth Guardians
As the comic develops, Eternity will be broken into two major Sagas/Seasons where the story's tone shifts back and forth from comedic installments to more serious and dramatic chapters.
- Saga I: Floral Companion (Chapter 1-6)
- Centers around how Flora and Daniel overcome the complex confusion exists between them and finally form a meaningful friendship that hints to embark into something more. By the end of the saga, it reveals concealed family secrets that sets a new beginning.
- Saga II: Beyond Our Destiny (Chapter 7-12)
- Covers the unresolved mysteries from Flora, Daniel, Abel and Alice's pasts. Compared to the first, the creator claimed that this saga is expected to be much more adventurous and darker. Fun thrills ranging from magic, high-school pranks, crossdressing, reality show, shipwrecked, crazy duel, fantasy dream sequence, small quest and more.
 Chapter List
(titles may be altered in the future) Listed according to status, below is a brief description on the main or interesting events occurred in the chapter stated.
- Prologue: Floral Companion - The boy meets the girl.
- Chapter 1: Unlikely Strangers - Introduction to Eternity.FM.
- Chapter 2: Blossoming Hearts
- Chapter 3: Reunion
- Chapter 4: Where We Belong
 Currently In Progress
- Chapter 5: Bond To Reach - Flora & Daniel return to their hometown, Herbville.
- Chapter 6: Secrets From The Meadow - A friendship is revived.
- Chapter 7: The One You Cherish - The story Of Alice.
- Chapter 8: Magical Client - The first date.
- Chapter 8: Untitled - The story Of Abel.
- Chapter 10: Forbidden Truth - Possibly the most tragic and tearful chapter in the comic.
- Chapter 11: Lost And Found - The ultimate adventure.
- Chapter 12: Eternal Love - The end.
This comic has been officially discontinued on May 20th 2010. The author exclaimed Eternity will go through massive story and art revamp in order to eliminate it's major flaws critiqued by comic reviewers. The rewriting includes improvement on character and plot development. The exact time when the comic will make it's return is uncertain.