|Update Schedule||Updates weekdays|
|Launch Date||2002 August 25 |
Legostar Galactica is a webcomic created by Dusan Jeftinija. It is a parody of popular science fiction in a four-panel format illustrated with photographs of LEGO minifigures and scenery.
The strip follows the adventures of the crew of the starship Muffin B, very loosely based on the crew of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek. The serial story arc also includes many elements from Star Wars, as well as original characters and concepts.
 Muffin B crew
- Captain Robert "Bob" Smith: The largely incompetent captain of the Muffin B, who never really seems to know what is going on around him. Somehow, he managed to qualify as a Jedi.
- Lieutenant Martin "Marty" Jasper: Assigned to assist Capt. Smith in the very first strip, Marty made an impression by in fact appearing stripped. He is somewhat more competent than his captain, and is probably the closest thing Legostar Galactica has to a hero. He is also a Jedi.
- Dr Belinda Reines: The ship's chief medical officer, with the rank of Commander. Dr Reines is übercompetent and has several breakthrough publications in the fields of neurophysiology and xenobiology. As well as this mental prowess, Dr Reines is the most experienced and skilled Jedi of the three on the crew. When her father, a space pirate, gets killed by space ninjas, she has to avenge his death.
- Commander TAG: The ship's head science officer and Token Alien Guy. In fact, that's what his name stands for. He is a Nuzzlarian, a species which resembles humans except for grey skin and a faucet-like projection on top of the head that changes colour according to mood.
- Colonel Shauna Finelli: Another übercompetent female crew member, Col. Finelli is the ship's chief engineer. She can fix any mechanical device with minimal tools. As the strip develops, she enters an ongoing romantic relationship with Lt. Jasper.
- Lieutenant Robin Cunningham: The Muffin B 's weapons officer, Lt. Cunningham wears a constantly shocked expression because of his severe phobias of heights, snakes, water, etc, etc.
- 4675636B: Known as "46" to his associates, 4675636B is the ship's chief security officer and a robot. His programming is extremely violent and he swears almost constantly.
- Major Jovica "Johnny" Danger: The ship's navigation officer, Maj. Danger is a suave daredevil and lady's man. He occasionally gets to test secret military vehicles. His mother once send him a Serbian robot bride by mail.
- Ensign Skip Tyler: The communications officer, Ensign Tyler speaks in a frantic blur of words without spacing or punctuation.
- Dr Walters: A subordinate medical officer, his only role is to act as a foil for Dr Reines' brilliance.
- Lieutenant Alice Tolman: The ship's counsellor, Lt. Tolman is extremely annoying, always prying into crewmates' private lives and inflicting the benefits of psychology on them.
- Ensign Red Shirt: Ensign Shirt attracts danger like a magnet. In a terrible accident that kills or maims a random crew member, the victim will always be Ensign Shirt. As such, Dr Reines sees him in sickbay more than the rest of the crew combined.
- Gary: A giant squid, Gary was picked up on a planet and employed as the ship's cook.
- Conway:Col. Finelli's cat. Causes a war by eating Ambassador Scabbers of the rat- like Rodentians while on Deep Babylon 8.
- D.B. Shirt:Ensign Shirt's cousin. His initials stand for Diana Beatrice. According to the Shirts' family tradition, there is a Diana Beatrice in each genaration. Unfortunately for him, there were no girls in his generation. D.B. attracts danger just like his cousin does.
- Cornelius Zaius: The President of the Alliance, Zaius is a Symyan hailing from the planet Primatus Prime, sometimes called the Planet of the Apes. He appears on Boba Fett's tonight show during election campaigns and political crises.
- Captain Sherman: The commanding officer of space station Deep Babylon 8, which is a parody of Babylon 5 and Star Trek Deep Space Nine. He has a habit of losing space stations, but always gets assigned to the next one. Captain Sherman was picked for his position because he was a war hero.
- General Graves:Commands the Alliance Fleet.
- Darth Angrius: An evil Sith Lord, Darth Angrius is less than competent and more of an annoyance than a threat.
- Darth Tiffany: After training as a Jedi under Dr Reines, Darth Tiffany turned to evil. She enjoys teenybopper movies and the music of Britney Spears, and is by far the most proficient and dangerous Sith Lord in the galaxy.
- Xenomorph: The thing from Alien. Bursts out of Ensign Shirt's chest and runs loose on the ship, killing various expendable crewmembers. Gets eaten by Gary.
- Synari: The Synari originally want to trade mustard, but Marty offends them and now they are at war with the Alliance.
- Boba Fett: A Mandalorian bounty hunter, Fett hosts the TV show Tonight with Boba Fett, in which he interviews various other cast members and makes comments on the ongoing political machinations in the galaxy.
- Uncle Cthulhu: A creature with a squid head. He is Gary's uncle and only living relative. After Gary had been dead for several weeks, Uncle Cthulhu comes aboard to revive him with a necromancy book. Cthulhu has a crush on Dr. Reines.