The Real Life Adventures of Brian and Sosa
|The Real Life Adventures of Brian and Sosa|
The Real Life Adventures of Brian and Sosa is a webcomic, written by Ryan Sosa, for Side-Quest. It follows the surreal and unlikely exploits of the author, Sosa, and Brian (based on the author of the webcomic 8-Bit Theater). There are also many secondary characters, including:
- Dr. Guns For Hands: a man who was born with pistols instead of human hands, he took up medicine in an attempt to save lifes rather than take them, but this leads to many problems and misunderstandings.
- The Man Who Wears Too Many Layers of Clothes: Brian and Sosa's arch-nemesis, they can not beat him because he wears so many layers of clothing that he can not be harmed by anything, acting as the ultimate armor.
- The Giant Spider Plutocrat: a nineteenth century style captain of industry, also a giant spider. He is always bribing officals with his spider money; he's Brian and Sosa's landlord.
- The Russian: a man from Russia, has no will to live, and kills his time by annoying Brian and Sosa with his wacky antics. He is on welfare.
- Flying Shark: a shark that swims through the air, he is a genius with an IQ of 190, and was elected president, but was impeached after eating someone.
- Chesse Fries: Sosa's favorite food, has a mind of its own and is constantly tring to murder Sosa.
- Fonzeroth: an "ultra cool" action hero created by Brian and Sosa, uses a Samurai sword, and a pair of 9mm pistols. He fights zombies and nazis, and is surrounded by teenaged girls who love him. He works for a government agency called "Daggerface Industries" and likes to quote bible references.
- Prosecutron 3000: a super computer created in the 1960s and progammed to be a lawyer; lives with Brian.
- The Vampire Deer Detective: Once a hapless woodlands creature, she was visited in the night by Baron Von (insert name here) who gifted her with dark powers, She later became a Detective for some reason.
- The Orc: An Orc who saved a kitten, then joined the Orc City counsil and enacted a possitive change in his community, teaching America to love agian in the process. After being attackted by Sosa with his +5 sword of gay elf crap on his noble quest for the most fantastic treasure of all, (a floppy disk contianing a .wav file of the "Chung Chung" noise from Law and Order), the Orc got his revenge against Sosa (Sosa being traped in a slime like form after ingesting a health potion from the philips cd-i zelda game)
|This page was originally based on an entry from Wikipedia and is used under their GNU Free Documentation License.|