|Update Schedule||Updating every weekday|
|Launch Date||2005 July, 11|
The strips feature Lincoln's disembodied head interacting with those of other historical figures, most often George Washington and Queen Elizabeth II. The humor is absurd, referring to events of the lifes of the characters but not attempting to capture the personalities of the actual people. There are not long-running storylines, but rather most strips are self-contained. Sometimes the humor comes from the disembodied head status of the characters, in others from the prestigious nature of the characters in history, and sometimes it's just plain silly.
 Main cast
The cast consists almost exclusively of famous historical figures, as well as the occasional animal.
- Abraham Lincoln is the main character. He usually comes across as slightly dim and enthusiastic, as well as somewhat conceited. He occasionally gains magic powers of some sort. Usually, his simplicity makes him quite loveable.
- George Washington serves as Lincoln's adversary, although occasionally they seem friendly. Usually the two engage in a competition or argument of some sort, and Washington comes out on top the most frequently. He comes across as a bit snide and obnoxious.
- Queen Elizabeth II is the main female character. Her role is mainly to be female and British.
- Theodore Mewsevelt is Lincoln's incredibly creepy and evil cat with the face of Theodore Roosevelt. And his bloodlust.
 Supporting Cast
There have been guest appearances by José de San Martín, Rasputin, Charles Darwin, Zombie Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe, William Howard Taft, Ichlor, Amelia Earhart, Emperor Norton I and Sigmund Freud, among others.
 External Links
- Thinkin' Lincoln homepage
- Thinkin' Lincoln syndicated in Flak Magazine
- Interview on Flak Magazine
- Whispered Apologies featuring art by Miles Grover
- Whispered Apologies written by Miles Grover