I have found a user name "BrlXb5" vandalizing part of the wiki. Since I believe the users have to be registered users, can something be done to prevent BrlXb5 from making more edits? -Top of New York 16:27, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- I've blocked BrlXb5. --EarthFurst 21:39, 19 September 2007 (PDT)
'Nother user name "PxpSye" vandalizing http://www.comixpedia.org/index.php?title=Comixpedia_talk:About -Top of New York 18:38, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Deleted it. Thanks. --Josh 11:49, 3 October 2007 (PDT)
- Have blocked Qh1Epc. Thank you. --EarthFurst 10:12, 4 October 2007 (PDT)
- Ok the Category:Science fiction is free of vandalism, here are the remaining spamers:
Whispering 07:05, 5 October 2007 (PDT)
- Might help to read the main page from time to time. *holds up help wanted sign* still taking applications for sysops? Whispering 07:18, 5 October 2007 (PDT)
- You're now a sysop. Thanks for helping out. --Josh 15:02, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
I've got a couple of quick questions - sorry to bother you with them...
- I've seen a few problems over the last few days with getting to Comixpedia; seems to be issues around accessing the database, either with mysql-client bombing out over too many connections, or some other random PHP error concerning the database. Don't know if you're aware of it.
- Also I have a comic-related site I want to add to Comixpedia but I feel like I'm a little bit biased since it's my own site. Should I still add the page?
Thanks --Arantor 03:35, 22 June 2008 (EDT)
[new][reply] Add webcomic feature? -- EarthFurst 13:44, 20 July 2008 (EDT)
Is it ok if I add an "add webcomic" feature? (example: wikiindex.org/Community_Portal has "Create a New Wiki Page" feature which seems to consist of just 7 lines of simple wiki code and WikiIndex's "Template:NewWiki boilerplate") --EarthFurst 13:44, 20 July 2008 (EDT)
Is there a page on the wiki that all sysops are supposed to look at (for discussions etc)? --EarthFurst 14:37, 7 February 2009 (EST)
Hello, I've been trying to add a link to my webcomic on my article, Zeus and Sons, but the wiki seems convinced that my link is spam, so I had to put a space before the last .com. Any chance I could get to link my comic right? The French Sim 11:20, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
This guy: Mm1827 is currently spamming comixpedia. -Thirtyseven 14:45, 1 November 2011 (EST)